MOMENTUM Consulting Engineers Ltd.
54d Frome Road
Company Registration Number
862 9870 75
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Momentum’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Momentum Consulting Engineers Ltd.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not responsible for and do not guarantee your cyber security when you are accessing our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, company name, logos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites and/or third party content. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this site is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. The content shall not be
downloaded, uploaded, reproduced, copied, republished, distributed, transmitted or modified in any way
without the express prior permission of the owner, Momentum Consulting Engineers Limited.